COUNTY OF BATH, VIRGINIA
BATH COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
BATH COUNTY COURTHOUSE – ROOM 115
Tuesday, December 12, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
Approve or modify the agenda
Minutes – Approve minutes from November 9, 2023, Special Called Meeting, and November 14, 2023, Board of Supervisors Meeting
Board Member Comment
Board Vote to consider revisions to Bath County Code Chapter 16, Solid Waste
Omni Homestead request for distribution of accumulated 5% TOT for periods October 2022 – September 2023
- Payment of December invoices
- Transfer and Appropriation Requests (if needed)
- Correspondence and Monthly Reports
- Additional Items if needed
January 9, 2024 – Board of Supervisor’s regular monthly meeting. Bath County Courthouse, room 115 at 6 p.m.
Public Comment Rules and Guidelines
Citizens who desire to speak in the public comment session at the beginning of the Board meeting must sign in to be recognized by the Chairman, and adhere to the following:
- Individuals should come forward to the podium when recognized by the Chairman of the Board; speak their name and address or district in which they reside.
- Individuals should direct their comments to the Chairman of the Board.
- Individuals are limited to 3 minutes per comment period.
- Individuals representing a group of four or more are limited to 5 minutes per comment period, members comprising the group represented forfeit their individual time to speak.
- All citizens are strongly encouraged to put their comments in writing to the Board prior to the meeting for inclusion in the Board materials. Such written comments should be submitted to the County Administrators Office or to a member of the Board of Supervisors the Thursday prior to the meeting. Comments can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.