BATH COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, BATH COUNTY COURTHOUSE – ROOM 115, Tuesday, March 14, 2023 – 6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting Agenda
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence
1. Approve or Modify the Agenda
2. Minutes – Approve Minutes from February 8, 2023 Joint Work Session with the Planning Commission, February 14, 2023 Board of Supervisors Meeting, and February 22, 2023 Joint Work Session with the School Board
3. Public Comment
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Board Member Comment
6. Accept Capital Improvement Plan for FY’s 2024 – 2028 as recommended by the Planning Commission
7. Bath County Retirement Commission Presentation
8. Electoral Board Presentation
9. Consideration to set a Public Hearing on the Proposed Noise Ordinance
10. Board and Commissions – Bath County Service Authority Cedar Creek District
11. Consent Agenda
a. Payment of March invoices
b. Transfer and Appropriation Requests (if needed)
c. Correspondence and Monthly Reports
d. Additional Items
12. Meeting Adjournment
13. Upcoming Meetings
a. March 23, 2023 – Board of Supervisors Budget Work Session. Bath County Courthouse,
Room 115 at 6 p.m.
b. April 11, 2023 – Board of Supervisor’s Regular Monthly Meeting. Bath County
Courthouse, Room 115 at 6 p.m.
Public Comment Rules and Guidelines
Citizens who desire to speak in the public comment session at the beginning of the Board meeting must sign in to be recognized by the Chairman, and adhere to the following:
1) Individuals should come forward to the podium when recognized by the Chairman of the Board; speak their
name and address or district in which they reside.
2) Individuals should direct their comments to the Chairman of the Board.
3) Individuals are limited to 3 minutes per comment period.
4) Individuals representing a group of four or more are limited to 5 minutes per comment period, members comprising the group represented forfeit their individual time to speak.
5) All citizens are strongly encouraged to put their comments in writing to the Board prior to the meeting for inclusion in the Board materials. Such written comments should be submitted to the County Administrators Office or to a member of the Board of Supervisors the Thursday prior to the meeting. Comments can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.