Nicole Gumm Groseclose qualified to join the Million Dollar Round Table in 2020.
For over 17 years, Nicole Gumm Groseclose Insurance Solutions has provided tailored life insurance plan designs, financial and retirement planning, disability protection and personalized advice to families and business owners all over the states of Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an organization of leading life insurance and financial services professionals. Founded in 1927, members of MDRT are obligated to uphold the following list of ethics in order to retain their elite status.
1. Always place the best interests of their clients above their own direct or indirect interests.
2. Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
3. Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to their clients’ affairs.
4. Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable clients to make informed decisions.
5. Maintain personal conduct which will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession and MDRT the Million Dollar Round Table.
6. Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be beneficial for the client.
7. Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which they do business.
Nicole said she is a proud member of the MRDT because she has consistently been recognized within the top 10 percent of the industry with performance, credibility, product knowledge and continued passion for helping her clients.
Visit her website to learn more about her services, follow her on Facebook for more tips and advice or call (540) 968-1569 to discuss your needs and request a quote.
The Virginian Review has been serving Covington, Clifton Forge, Alleghany County and Bath County since 1914.