The Council for the City of Covington will hold a Work Session on Tuesday, December 6, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. in the Council Chambers of City Hall located at 333 West Locust Street, Covington, Virginia.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
REPORT OF CITY MANAGER
1. Discuss revised Personnel Policy
ITEMS FOR REGULAR AGENDA, DECEMBER 13, 2022
1. To consider appointment of Ms. Betty Graves to the Board of Zoning Appeals
1. To consider proposed Ordinance O-22-06- Granting exemption from local real
estate and personal property taxation to Compass for Life located at 124 and
130 S Lexington Avenue (Map Nos. 13—111—1-, 13—111—3-, and 13—11—4)
2. Rezoning Requests
1. Christopher Pyle-From R-2 to R-3. The lots are described as 124 S. Lexington Avenue, Lot 10, 11, 12, and 13 BK 10 CIC, Tax Map #13—10–10 —
2. Terri Jones Mathews, from R-3 to C-2. The lots are described as 208 E.
Beech Street, lot 18 BK 35 CIC, Tax Map #18—135—18-.
ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS
1. To consider proposed Resolution R-22-38-Community Based Policing
2. To consider proposed Resolution R-22-39-Lewisgale Alleghany-DARE Contribution
1. To consider approval of the Facility Use Agreement pertaining to Boodie Albert Stadium
2. To discuss the Rayon Bridge replacement alternatives