COUNTY OF BATH, VIRGINIA
BATH COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
BATH COUNTY COURTHOUSE – ROOM 115
Tuesday, September 12, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Approve or modify the agenda
- Minutes – Approve minutes from August 8,2023, Board of Supervisors Meeting
- Public Comment
- Chairman’s Report
- Board Member Comment
- Board action on a request from Bath County Schools to carryover $125,000 from FY 2023 to FY 2024 for a ditch project at Bath County High School
- Set public hearing to revise Bath County Code Chapter 16 Solid Waste
- Board action to award bid for childcare site development
- Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Planning Commission – Cedar Creek District
- Building Code Board of Appeals – Valley Springs District
- Consent Agenda
- Payment of September invoices
- Transfer and Appropriation Requests (if needed)
- Correspondence and Monthly Reports
- Additional Items
- Meeting Adjournment
- Upcoming Meetings
- October 10, 2023 – Board of Supervisor’s regular monthly meeting. Bath County Courthouse, room 115 at 6 p.m.
Public Comment Rules and Guidelines
Citizens who desire to speak in the public comment session at the beginning of the Board meeting must sign in to be recognized by the Chairman, and adhere to the following:
- Individuals should come forward to the podium when recognized by the Chairman of the Board; speak their name and address or district in which they reside.
- Individuals should direct their comments to the Chairman of the Board.
- Individuals are limited to 3 minutes per comment period.
- Individuals representing a group of four or more are limited to 5 minutes per comment period, members comprising the group represented forfeit their individual time to speak.
- All citizens are strongly encouraged to put their comments in writing to the Board prior to die meeting for inclusion in die Board materials. Such written comments should be submitted to the County Administrators Office or to a member of the Board of Supervisors the Thursday prior to the meeting. Comments can be submitted via email at email@example.com.