The Bath County Board of Supervisors will meet in regular session on Tuesday, June 13, at the Bath County Courthouse in the circuit courtroom on the second floor, at 6 p.m.
Regular Meeting Agenda
Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence
1. Approve or modify the agenda
2. Minutes – Approve minutes from May 9, 2023 Board of Supervisors Meeting
3. Public Comment
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Board Member Comment
6. Joint public hearing between Bath County Board of Supervisors and Virginia Department of Transportation, for the Secondary Six-Year Improvement Plan for Fiscal Years 2024-2029
7. Public Hearing to receive input and discuss the revised Short Term Rental Ordinance as recommended by the Planning Commission
8. Board vote on budget and tax levies
County and Schools FY 2023-24 Budgets
County Tax Levies for FY 2023-24
9. Board action to move the Burnsville precinct voting location from the Cavern Valley Community Center to the Burnsville United Methodist Church
10. Board action on a request from Bath County Airport Authority to allocate $5,147.94 from Fund 16 to pay the local share of the Ingalls Field terminal project
11. Consent Agenda
Payment of June invoices
Transfer and Appropriation Requests (if needed)
Correspondence and Monthly Reports
12. Public Comment followed by Board Member Comment
13. Meeting Adjournment
14. Upcoming Meetings
July 11, 2023 – Board of Supervisors’ regular monthly meeting. Bath County Courthouse, room 115 at 6 p.m.
Public Comment Rules and Guidelines
Citizens who desire to speak in the first public comment session at the beginning of the Board meeting must sign in to be recognized by the Chairman, and adhere to the following:
Individuals should come forward to the podium when recognized by the Chairman of the Board; speak their name and address or district in which they reside.
Individuals should direct their comments to the Chairman of the Board.
Individuals are limited to 3 minutes per comment period.
Individuals representing a group of four or more are limited to 5 minutes per comment period, members comprising the group represented forfeit their individual time to speak.
All citizens are strongly encouraged to put their comments in writing to the Board prior to the meeting for inclusion in the Board materials. Such written comments should be submitted to the County Administrators’ Office or to a member of the Board of Supervisors the Thursday prior to the meeting. Comments can be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.