The Bath County Board of Supervisors will be meeting at the Bath County Courthouse in Room 115 on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting Agenda
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
1. Approve or Modify the Agenda
2. Approve Minutes from August 9, 2022 Board of Supervisors Meeting
3. Public Comment
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Board Member Comment
6. Consideration to adopt Emergency Operations Plan
7. Authorize Chairman to begin negotiations with the top candidate for County Administrator
8. Appropriation request from Bath County Schools
9. Appointments to Boards and Commissions
a. Bath County Economic Development Authority Valley Springs District
b. Department of Social Services
10. Consent Agenda
a. Payment of September invoices
b. Transfer and Appropriation Requests
c. Correspondence and Monthly Reports
d. Additional Items
11. Meeting Adjournment
12. Upcoming Meetings
a. October 11, 2022 – Board of Supervisor's Regular Monthly Meeting. Bath County
Courthouse Room 115 at 6 p.m.
Public Comment Rules and Guidelines
Citizens who desire to speak in the public comment session at the beginning of the Board meeting must sign in to be
recognized by the Chairman, and adhere to the following:
1) Individuals should come forward to the podium when recognized by the Chairman of the Board; speak their
name and address or district in which they reside.
2) Individuals should direct their comments to the Chairman of the Board.
3) Individuals are limited to 3 minutes per comment period.
4) Individuals representing a group of four or more are limited to 5 minutes per comment period, members
comprising the group represented forfeit their individual time to speak.
5) All citizens are strongly encouraged to put their comments in writing to the Board prior to the meeting for
inclusion in the Board materials. Such written comments should be submitted to the County Administrators
Office or to a member of the Board of Supervisors the Thursday prior to the meeting. Comments can be
submitted via email at email@example.com.